Sometimes simple is best and this fish dish is just that. The longest part of preparing this dish is cutting up the capsicums and parsley. It is a light meal and has a heap of flavour. Let us know what you think about the dish.
The Easiest Fish Dinner You Can MakeCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
A simple and flavourism dish that everyone can enjoy.
500g Fish Fillets
1/2 cup tomato juice (tomato soup or passata works)
4 tablespoons of chopped capsicum (bell peppers)
1 Tablespoon of parsley
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons vinegar
Salt and Pepper
- combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- Place fish in a baking dish
- Pour all the ingredients from the bowl over the fish
- Season with Salt and Pepper
- Bake at 160 C for 15-20 minutes
- It is great with a salad or homemade chips